Safe spaces are popping up all over American Universities. How in the world have we gone from the Greatest Generation who stormed Europe during World War II, to the big babies of today who can’t even handle when someone has a different opinion than them?
It might be too late for our current crop of co-eds but there is still hope for your children and mine. Let’s make sure we reverse this trend for the next generation of college students and save our great nation from sinking further into sissy-dom.
13 Things All Parents Must Do To Ensure Their Children Never Voluntarily Enter A Safe Space
- Consistently and quickly tell your children when they’re wrong and why
- Make your children say they’re sorry
- Don’t let your children think the universe revolves around them
- Teach your children to serve others that are less fortunate
- Spank your children hard enough they understand the consequence but not hard enough to leave a mark (Then refer to number one and give them hugs and kisses)
- Discuss with your children that consequences are real and sometimes permanent
- Teach your children that life is not fair; they will not always get what they want, and they will not even always get what they deserve
- Enlighten your children that things change, so if life gets tough for a little while, it is sure to improve with time
- Their opinions and values aren’t the only ones that matter
- Losing isn’t easy but it’s inevitable so deal with it and move on without having a melt-down
- There is truly no such thing as a safe space on earth only in your mind – or not
- Make your teenage children watch how ridiculous college students look when they are in a safe space
- Tell your children that if they ever voluntarily enter a safe space and you find out about it that it better be so safe that you can’t find them…lol
Like what you read? Please share it with your friends.