This is my last post on the 2016 General Election. I think a good way to go out is to list the 10 things I thought would never happen in the Presidential Election that did.
- Trump taken seriously by the American electorate
- Hillary Clinton’s speech and presence being so uninspiring
- The mainstream media unapologetically attempting to sabotage a Presidential Election
- Jeb Bush seriously thinking he was a legitimate contender for the Republican Party nomination
- The Republican establishment looking and acting like the Democratic establishment
- The Attorney General of The United States blatantly refusing to answer straight forward questions under oath by elected representatives
- Hillary Clinton lying to the FBI, Congress and American people without being indicted
- A sitting President being conspicuously fearful of the opposition gaining power
- Repeatedly told by the media and bureaucrats where there was smoke there was no fire regarding the Clinton private server snafu
- Donald J. Trump being elected the 45th President of the United States of America
Like what you read? Please share it with your friends.